We agree never to sell, make public, or distribute your details that we keep with your account records. This information is for internal use and will never leave the company.
The internet was brought into being simply to share information. That principle remains the core of the internet. Commercialism of the internet is a two-edged sword, bringing with it both benefits, and hindrances.
It is the policy of Digital State Marketing (DSM) Limited T/A Digital State Recruitment that we aim to contribute to the general spirit of the internet, doing nothing to diminish the user experience of the internet.
DSM also aims to stay faithful to search engine guidelines. DSM aims to do nothing that will penalise any of our clients. After all, we have a vested interest in their success.
DSG also reserves the right to represent and work with those companies that we wish to. We will decline business from companies that we feel are operating in ethically questionable industries or questionable business practices. Whilst some of these parameters may be, in the strict sense legal, we retain the right to choose with whom we work and who we represent.
www.digitalstaterecruitment.com (“the Website”) is a Website owned and operated by Digital State Marketing Limited, (“DSM”) a company registered in England and Wales under number 06784157 , whose registered office is at Suite 1a, Bank House, Wilmslow Road, South Manchester, SK9 3HQ. Telephone: +44(0)161 826 3786
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and DSM reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. DSM will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. DSM aims to update the Website regularly and may change the content of the Website at any time. If the need arises, DSM may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely.
- From time to time DSM may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to access the Website and for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
- Any links provided on this Website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by DSG and DSM will have no liability or responsibility for the content of this or those websites whatsoever. You must not establish a link to this Website from any other website without DSM’s explicit written consent.
- DSM advise you to carry out your own virus checks as DSM cannot accept any liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses. You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or any Website linked to it.
- DSM makes no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or that it will be uninterrupted, error-free or timely. DSM excludes, to the extent lawfully permitted, all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this Website or reliance upon any of its content.
- All rights in this Website, including copyright, the content and design of the Website, and the products and/or services detailed on the Website, are owned by DSM or used under licence from third party owners. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of DSM. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Website for any purpose.